Date Last Revised: October 2, 2010
- Accepting the Terms
- Privacy and your Personal Information
- Description of the Service
- Account Information from Third Party Sites
- Inzolo Offers and Third-Party Links
- Your Registration Information
- Your Use of the Service
- Rights You Grant to Us
- Inzolo’s Intellectual Property Rights
- Access and Interference
- Rules for Posting
- Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
- Not a Financial Planner, Broker or Tax Advisor
- Limitations on Inzolo’s Liability
- Your Indemnification of Inzolo
- Ending your relationship with Inzolo
- Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Back to Top1. Accepting the Terms
By using the information, tools, features and functionality located on Inzolo.com (together the “Service”), you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the Inzolo.com website) or you are a “Member” (which means that you have registered with Inzolo.com). The term “you” or “User” refers to a Visitor or a Member. The term “we” refers to Inzolo. If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
You may not use the Service and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with Inzolo.
If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity. Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
Back to Top2. Privacy and your Personal Information
Back to Top3. Description of the Service
The Service is a personal finance information management service that allows Members to consolidate and track their financial information on Inzolo.com. Based on such information, the Service may also present information relating to third party products or services (“Inzolo Offers”).
The Service is provided to you by Inzolo and is meant as an aid to assist you in organizing and managing your finances. It is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice.
Back to Top4. Account Information from Third Party Sites
With the Service, Members may direct Inzolo to retrieve their own information maintained online by third-party financial institutions with which they have customer relationships, maintain accounts or engage in financial transactions (“Account Information”). Inzolo works with one or more online financial service providers under contract to access this Account Information. Inzolo makes no effort to review the Account Information for any purpose, including but not limited to accuracy, legality or non-infringement. Inzolo is not responsible for the products and services offered by or on third-party sites.
Inzolo cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties which may result in failure to obtain data or loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. Inzolo cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings. For example, when displayed through the Service, Account Information is only as fresh as the time shown, which reflects when the information is obtained from such sites. Such information may be more up-to-date when obtained directly from the relevant sites. You can refresh your Account Information through the Service, in the manner prescribed in the associated instructions.
Back to Top5. Inzolo Offers and Third-Party Links
Some parts of the Service are supported by sponsored links from advertisers and display Inzolo Offers that may be custom matched to you based on information stored in the Service, queries made through the Service or other information. We will always disclose when a particular Inzolo Offer is sponsored.
In connection with Inzolo Offers, the Service will provide links to other web sites belonging to Inzolo advertisers and other third parties. Inzolo does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services available through the Inzolo Offers (or any other third-party products or services advertised on or linked from our site), whether or not sponsored, and Inzolo is not an agent or broker or otherwise responsible for the activities or policies of those web sites. Inzolo does not guarantee that the loan, investment, plan or other service terms, rates or rewards offered by any particular advertiser or other third party on Inzolo.com are actually the terms that may be offered to you if you pursue the offer or that they are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market.
Back to Top6. Your Registration Information
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your LoginID, allows you to access the Service. That Login ID and password, together with any other contact information you provide form your “Registration Information.”
By providing us with your e-mail address, you agree to receive all required notices electronically, to that e-mail address. It is your responsibility to update or change that address, as appropriate. Notices will be provided in HTML (or, if your system does not support HTML, in plain-text) in the text of the e-mail or through a link to the appropriate page on our site, accessible through any standard, commercially available internet browser.
Back to Top7. Your Use of the Service
Your right to access and use Inzolo.com and the Service is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity. You are only entitled to access and use Inzolo.com for lawful purposes.
Accurate records enable Inzolo to provide the Service to you. You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about your accounts maintained at other web sites, as requested in our “add account” setup forms, and you may not misrepresent your Registration Information. In order for the Service to function effectively, you must also keep your Registration Information up to date and accurate. If you do not do this, the accuracy and effectiveness of the Service to you will be affected.
Your access and use of Inzolo.com may be interrupted from time to time for any of several reasons, including, without limitation, the malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of Inzolo.com or other actions that Inzolo, in its sole discretion, may elect to take.
Back to Top8. Rights You Grant to Us
By submitting information, data, passwords, usernames, PINs, other log-in information, materials and other content to Inzolo through the Service, you are licensing that content to Inzolo solely for the purpose of providing the Service. Inzolo may use and store the content, but only to provide the Service to you. By submitting this content to Inzolo, you represent that you are entitled to submit it to Inzolo for use for this purpose, without any obligation by Inzolo to pay any fees or other limitations.
By using the Service, you expressly authorize Inzolo to access your Account Information maintained by identified third parties, on your behalf as your agent. When you use the “Add Accounts” feature of the Service, you will be directly connected to the website for the third party you have identified. Inzolo will submit information including usernames and passwords that you provide to log you into the site. You hereby authorize and permit Inzolo to use and store information submitted by you to the Service (such as account passwords and user names) to accomplish the foregoing and to configure the Service so that it is compatible with the third party sites for which you submit your information. For purposes of this Agreement and solely to provide the Account Information to you as part of the Service, you grant Inzolo a limited power of attorney, and appoint Inzolo as your attorney-in-fact and agent, to access third party sites, retrieve and use your information with the full power and authority to do and perform each thing necessary in connection with such activities, as you could do in person. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN Inzolo IS ACCESSING AND RETRIEVING ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, Inzolo IS ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT AS THE AGENT OF OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY. You understand and agree that the Service is not sponsored or endorsed by any third parties accessible through the Service.
Back to Top9. Inzolo’s Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of Inzolo.com, including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material are protected under both United States and other applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of Inzolo.com belong or are licensed to Inzolo or its software or content suppliers. Inzolo grants you the right to view and use Inzolo.com subject to these terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided on Inzolo.com for your personal, internal and non-commercial use only. Any distribution, reprint or electronic reproduction of any content from Inzolo.com in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent.
Back to Top10. Access and Interference
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor Inzolo.com or any portion of Inzolo.com, without Inzolo’s express written consent, which may be withheld in Inzolo’s sole discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search Inzolo.com, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Explorer);
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of Inzolo.com or the Service; or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Inzolo.com or the Service.
Back to Top11. Rules for Posting
As part of the Service, Inzolo allows Members to post content on bulletin boards, blogs and at various other publicly available locations on Inzolo.com. These forums may be hosted by Inzolo or by one of our third party service providers on Inzolo’s behalf. You agree in posting content to follow certain rules.
- You are responsible for all content you submit to Inzolo.com.
- By submitting content to us, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with Inzolo.com and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through Inzolo.com, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of Inzolo.com and under this Agreement.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other Users’ use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of Inzolo.com, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
- Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom you contact through areas of Inzolo.com that may be designated for that purpose is between you and that employer, employee, or contractor alone, and not with us.
- You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other Users without their permission. Unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Service are prohibited.
- You agree that we may use any feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to us in any way.
Back to Top12. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH INZOLO.COM OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. INZOLO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF INZOLO.COM OR OF THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
INZOLO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON INZOLO.COM OR OF THE SERVICE (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED), AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INZOLO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Back to Top13. Not a Financial Planner, Broker or Tax Advisor
NEITHER INZOLO NOR THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, TAX OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. INZOLO IS NOT A FINANCIAL PLANNER, BROKER OR TAX ADVISOR. The Service is intended only to assist you in your financial organization and decision-making and is broad in scope. Your personal financial situation is unique, and any information and advice obtained through the Service may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your accountant or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.
Back to Top14. Limitations on Inzolo’s Liability
INZOLO SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, LIQUIDATED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE OR BUSINESS, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM YOUR ACCESS TO INZOLO.COM, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF INZOLO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, INZOLO’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $500.00 (FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS).
Back to Top15. Your Indemnification of Inzolo
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Inzolo and its officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, from and against all claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you.
Back to Top16. Ending your relationship with Inzolo
This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Inzolo as set out below. If you want to terminate your legal agreement with Inzolo, you may do so by closing your account for the Service.
Please use the directions below to cancel your account:
- Login to your Inzolo.com account.
- Go to “Account”.
- Locate the “Delete My Account” button/link and click it.
- Type in the date you joined as displayed on the page where prompted.
- Press “Delete My Account”
- Your account will be closed and your ability to log in deactivated immediately. Your Inzolo.com account data will be removed immediately.
Inzolo may at any time, terminate its legal agreement with you:
- if you have breached any provision of this Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the provisions of this Agreement);
- if Inzolo in its sole discretion believes it is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to you is, or becomes, unlawful); or
- immediately upon notice, to the e-mail address provided by you as part of your Registration Information.
Back to Top17. Modifications
Inzolo may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the Inzolo.com site. In addition, the Agreement will always indicate the date it was last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Service after those changes are posted.
Back to Top18. Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
This Agreement, and your relationship with Inzolo under this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions. Any dispute with Inzolo, or its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising under or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through the small-claims court of the Superior Court of Utah within the county of Utah County, Utah, except with respect to imminent harm requiring temporary or preliminary injunctive relief in which case Inzolo may seek such relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties. You understand that, in return for agreement to this provision, Inzolo is able to offer the Service at the terms designated, without charge to you, and that your assent to this provision is an indispensable consideration to this Agreement.
You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with Inzolo, its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to your use of the Service or this Agreement:
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY; and
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
Back to Top19. Miscellaneous
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Agreement.
You agree that if Inzolo does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Agreement (or which Inzolo has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Inzolo’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Inzolo.
All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties made in this Agreement shall survive your acceptance of this Agreement and the termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between you and Inzolo regarding the subject matter of the same, and supersedes all other previous agreements.